Npo Pm At Nokia
Npo Pm At Nokia 1 PositionNokia
Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.
About Mobile Networks
Mobile Networks, which includes mobile network products, network deployment and technical support services, and related network management. This business group will offer the full portfolio for customers wanting to buy mobile access networks. It targets leadership in key technologies such as 5G, ORAN and vRAN.
NPO Project Manager is accountable for NPO business and responsible for all NPO projects for the assigned customer(s). clear P&L accountability for NPO business to the NPO SBM or Program Managers and Customer Team.
Has NPO business responsibility within Sub-Region or CBT. Delivers NPO (NPO) services for all technologies required in Customer network deployment. Manages the NPO business within Sub-Region or CBT, including pre-sales, delivery and customer satisfaction/acceptance.
One of the decision maker/authorisations on sales, costs and profitability at start, during, and end of project deliveries which will affect overall regional business targets.
The NPO Customer Project manager is used dependent on regional NPO Management requirements.
Main Responsibility Areas
Customer Relationship Management in NPO delivery phase including improvement of customer satisfaction and identifying up selling opportunities,
- NPO business management related to contract renewal process, NPO business planning and analysis and sales and profitability development, and
- Operational management including provision of NPO services and monitoring how NOKIA meet the customer SLA.
- Responsible for profitable NPO service business in the sub-region (CBT)
- Ensure NPO support in sub-region to CTs/CBTs during front loading, tendering phases and rollout phases of projects
- Ensure NI/NPO processes are implemented cost effectively according to the roll-out plan and work is complete on time and to Project Quality requirements
- Ensures alignment with SSM regarding portfolio, costing and scoping
- Ensures alignment with BUSINESS SOLUTIONS regarding NPO Project resource development and NPO process & tool updates
- Ensure proper support to regional resource management
- Give technical assistance as needed to Service business procurement/Sourcing in outsourcing NPO activities along with assessment of contractor competencies
Customer Relationship Management
- Manage customer communication in NPO delivery phase, acting as primary interface towards the customer for NPO related activities and issues as well as managing customer expectations, including organizing and leading regular meetings with the customer and reporting status and progress in a structured way
- Lead positive development of customer satisfaction for NPO Services and contribute to the overall CT action plan to develop customer relationship to increase customer loyalty
- Lead NPO Project Team(s) to ensure effectiveness and appropriate engagement with the customer
NPO Business management
- Identify and develop new business and up selling opportunities, understand the customer needs and channel them to global NPO streams
- Participate in CT(s) team meetings and give leads to CT(s) team by monitoring customer’s -operations, business situation and competition
- Ensure the expansion and continuation of NPO project agreements
- Participate in new tender activity ensuring that NPO resources and margins are appropriately planned and executed
- Develop long and short term financial and action plan; establish NPO specific objectives for the CT(s) and manage reporting as well as control customer invoicing regarding NPO delivery phase
- Ensure accurate NPO demand figures for CT demand planning
- Responsible for accurate financial forecasting of NPO services
- Sales and profitability (NPO gross margin) responsibility for NPO business of the customer(s)
- Be the advocate for NPO financial issues within CT management team
- Execute NPO projects and manage internal operational and financial risks
- Oversee all NPO operations/projects within the CT(s) related to all NOKIA products
- Formulate and regularly update customer(s) specific project plan
- Implement NPO Program/Project Management into the CT(s)’ operations
- Forecast and reserve resources according to the NPO Project Plan
- Establish operating practices and review ongoing operations
- Monitor how NPO meets the service level agreements agreed with customer as well as act upon the results
- Lead and manage NPO Project Team(s) and resources
- Co-operate with other NOKIA functions in resource and people management issues
- Manage subcontractors, contractors and 3rd parties whenever applicable
- Execute regular internal reporting as required
Summary Of Key Activities And Qualifications
- NPO Business Understanding
- Management of all Planning and Optimization activities
- Strong NPO Business Management competence