New Recruitment At Nft Consult. Apply Now!!
New Recruitment At Nft Consult. Apply Now!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Title: Sales Executive Communications
Location: Kigali, Rwanda
Our Client is motivated by a passion for empowering the people of Africa and coupled with a pioneering spirit for introducing new, cutting edge technologies and knowledge.
We are looking for a Sales Executive Communications who will define the business’s KPIs and targets, analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Using expertise and experience in launching, promoting, and in campaigning activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Introducing new brands and categories to the market.
- Tasked with implementing sales strategies and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Deliver an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the department’s goals as well as the overall goals of the business.
- Create and implement sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business.
- Provide after sales services by signing up service level agreements
- Follow-up on Debtors collections
- Conduct market research on related products supplied by opposition companies
- Presenting the products, solutions and services in a structured and professional manner to potential customers
- Conduct all negotiations relating to price, costs, supply and specifications with buyers and managers of potential customers
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly Sales reports and updates on sales targets and other related issues
- Constantly evaluate and review your own sales performance compared to targets and budgets.
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management from time to time
- A “hunter” personality is an absolute must.
- Must have above 7 years of experience in Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge on CRM Systems
- Knowledge on IT Systems (Mobile Base Station, E1 Circuits, Fiber Connections, UPS Systems, DC/AC inverters and DC/DC Inverters) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Microwave Connections
- Be fluent in English and French. Both verbal and written. Other foreign language(s) a plus
- Strong network of contacts in the IT field.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite programs and databases
- Interpersonal communication, and written communication skills
Increase your chances of landing this job and be among the shortlisted by requesting for free CV review. Request at https://bit.ly/2NyNoit