Managing Director At Cic Life Assurance Co. Ltd Plc
Managing Director At Cic Life Assurance Co. Ltd Plc 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
In order to execute and sustain its growth and expansion strategy, the Group seeks to recruit a dynamic and visionary leader to join this winning team as the Managing Director- CIC Life Assurance Co Ltd, reporting to the Group Chief Executive Officer. The successful candidate will provide strategic direction and leadership to ensure that the company vision, mission, strategic goals and objectives are executed and aligned with the corporate values, while ensuring all legal, corporate governance and regulatory requirements are complied with.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement the business strategy to ensure overall achievement of the company’s long term strategy and annual business plans;
- Provide strategic direction on matters relating to business performance, new investments and business opportunities and changes to enhance profitability and shareholder value;
- Develop, establish and operationalize Company policies, and ensure that appropriate management structures and policies are continuously developed, reviewed and implemented;
- Establish and manage highly collaborative relationships with key policy makers, regulators, customers and other key stakeholders, to ensure business retention and growth;
- Achieve operational results for all key metrics in line with annual business budgets and plans;
- Prepare regular and periodic reports to the Board for strategic direction and qualitative assessment on the achievement of the planned goals;
- Ensure operating procedures and controls are established and communicated to solidify management control and direction of the business;
- Champion and implement innovative life assurance strategies, policies and procedures for sustainable business growth and improvements; and
- Practice and promote a culture of high quality standards, integrity, ethics, diversity, inclusion and corporate social responsibility across the Company.
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree in related field, gained from a recognized institution. A Post Graduate professional qualification in Insurance and/or Actuarial, CFA, CPA (K), ACCA or CIMA;
- Master’s Degree in related field will be an added advantage
- Be a member in good standing of a recognized professional body;
- Certificate in Corporate Governance will be an added advantage;
- Must possess professional insurance qualification such as ACII, AIIK, LOMA;
- Have knowledge and relevant work experience of not less than fifteen (15) years, with at least five (5) years served in senior leadership position, and be able to demonstrate P&L responsibility and accountability;
- Must have proven ability to quickly grasp business risks and make sound decisions;
- Proven organizational and stakeholder management skill is a key requirement for this position;
- Be a highly networked individual with ability to build and maintain relationships beneficial to the organization;
- Should have strong business development focus with proven track record of business turnaround; and
- Have thorough understanding of financial management, regulatory compliance, board management, demonstrable commercial and investment acumen
Candidates will be required to satisfy the following additional requirements:
- Latest Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- A Valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- A valid Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau; and
- Certified copy of duly completed First Schedule (S.13) Self Declaration form from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials and your resume, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
To be considered, your application must be received not later than Friday 19 March 2021 addressed to the contact provided below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Deloitte Place, Waiyaki Way Westlands,
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.