Manager, Customer Experience Digital Transformation In Marketing Department At Mtn Rwanda
Manager, Customer Experience Digital Transformation In Marketing Department At Mtn Rwanda 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
|Title||Manager, Customer Experience Digital Transformation in Marketing Department|
|Posting Date||2021-07-23 08:46:15|
About MTN Rwanda
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individuals for the position below.
- Responsible for the strategy to optimize MTN’s Digital presence on different channels (MTN App, web portal, USSD channels)
- Responsible for the development of the strategy for delivery & operationalization of customer self-service capabilities to reduce human assisted interactions in Service Centers, Contact Center, and Field channels and improve customer experience.
- Lead the identification & Digitalization of high-volume customer journeys in MTN.
- Assist in the delivery and operating of Robotics, process automation centered around the digitalization of customer journeys through Self-Services.
- Responsible for the digital channels usage to drive cost reduction
- Custodian of the Digital customer experience and ensuring a smooth digital engagement with customers.
- Manage the implementation of digital processes across customer touch points to improve CSAT, resolution and efficiency strategies.
- Stays abreast of development of emerging trends in digital Customer experience innovations such as Journey mapping, Robotics, Chatbots, and other automation capabilities.
- Lead the continuous improvement of customer experience in Distribution, Contact Center, Customer service and new product launch based on customer insights, pain points and feedback.
- Drive implementation of effective handling of customer inquiries, complaints resolution, retention and churn reducing programs utilizing digital transformation capabilities in customer care across all levels
- Ensure that all customer transactions are completed to the satisfaction of the customers in accordance with service level agreements and ensuring that the customers are informed on resolution.
- Reviewing the implementation of digital technology that will facilitate superior customer experience that is align with IT capability roadmaps.
- Champion digital customer experience improvements in cooperation with other departments across all touch points to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data in all touch points to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing digital customer experience
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer usage of digital channels
- Organize training programs for frontline in order to update their knowledge and awareness of available digital self-services
- Come up with plans and strategies to migrate customers to self-service digital channels (App, Website, Chatbot, and USSD) to ensure reduction in Call Center Volume and customer experience improvement.
- Responsible for conducting internal and external analysis, research and evaluating competitors and industry trends, and propose digital solutions to improve customer experience.
- A Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or IT related field
- A Master’s Degree is an advantage
- 5 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in the field of customer service or marketing