Manager Credit Data Analyst-scored Lending At Family Bank Ltd
Manager Credit Data Analyst-scored Lending At Family Bank Ltd 1 PositionFamily Bank Ltd
Family Bank (formely Family Finance Building Society) was registered as a Building Society in October 1984 in Kenya, under the Building Societies Act and commenced operations in the early 1985. Family Bank converted into a fully fledged bank in May 2007 and the main driver for our conversion was the need to offer a wider range of products and services to our customers.
Chief Credit Officer.
Endeavour to achieve Bank Vision of becoming Premier Lender by embracing best industry practices, Design and development of Data analysis tools to facilitate automated loan approvals, limit enhancement, Data analysis for timely decisions and risk mitigation strategies.
- Design and development of credit application scorecards.
- Design and development of credit limit enhancements framework.
- Development of Risk based Pricing models.
- Digitization of the unsecured loan processing.
- Develop income and expenditure trend review tools.
- Develop a Credit Risk management and reporting.
- Develop of credit risk strategies and optimization of portfolio profitability.
- Responsible for identifying and reporting potential and actual Money Laundering Risk, including suspicious transactions in accordance with the laid down AML policies procedures.
- Takes primary responsibility for managing and minimising the inherent and potential Risks in all areas of Business (Legal, Credit, Market, Operational, Reputational, AML and People) by working closely with the Risk Management Function to develop and implement policies and procedures that provide assurance against risk in the overall Bank Business.
- Role Models the Brand and Corporate Values of the Bank in the internal and external market environment.
- Creating meaningful partnerships and knowledge/resource sharing, creating a supportive team environment to deliver results and bring out the best in myself and team members.
- Any other official duties that may be allocated from time to time by management.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Hold a Bachelors of Science in Statistics degree or an equivalent.
- Professional banking qualifications or CPA (K) qualifications a plus.
- ICT skills especially in SQL data extraction skills
- Able to understand, review and implement credit policies and procedures.
- Understand the Banking Act and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) prudential guidelines.
- Understand credit risk issues and policies.
Key Competencies and Attributes
- High levels of professionalism and professional development.
- Management and leadership ability: Have excellent interpersonal and people management skills.
- Computer skills: Adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, Access, power-point, SQL, Internet and email.
- Experience in Machine Learning algorithms such k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Neural networks, Decision trees, K-means clustering and others.
- Experience in A/B testing and other statistical techniques to rigorously test models before their deployment.