Manager - Systems Audit At Kra
Manager - Systems Audit At Kra 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- This role is responsible for supporting Division/TSOs in audit of taxpayer records using computerized auditing techniques.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Task
Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
- Lead, guide and coach staff in the Team (Team lead)
- Day-to-day operations, supervision, management of performance and development of staff in the unit
Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Coordinate the profiling and selection of audit cases for computerized auditing in conjunction with sectors.
- Reviewing and approving electronic audit reports/findings and submit to relevant units for further actions
- Facilitating IDEA server and Jasper soft server system application support.
- Participating in taxpayer’s courtesy visits, in conjunction with sectors, to assess whether taxpayer’s electronic record and systems are maintained in accordance with the applicable tax laws.
- Facilitate implementation of the work plans for the following corporate initiatives in the unit: Audit, Integrity, QMS and Risk Management.
- Drive initiatives to improve ethics, culture and facilitate change management in the unit
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A university degree from a recognized University in any Business-related field
- Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Tax Administration /Tax Training
- Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in similar role with at least two (2) years in entry level management.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Leadership Skills
Vacancies in GovernmentView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.