Manager – Business Development At Canon Medical Hospital
Manager – Business Development At Canon Medical Hospital 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our global company was founded in Japan in 1937 with the aim of making the best quality camera available. Our passion for the Power of Image has made us a world leader today in both consumer and business imaging solutions. Our solutions range from digital compact and SLR cameras, through broadcast l… read more.
Developing, implementing and overseeing the business development strategies and tactics for growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing a robust commercial strategy, sales plan and tactic to unlock the revenue potential for the Hospital.
- Delivering revenue by building and maintaining relationships with clients consistently multi-tasking between new business acquisition and account management.
- Reporting on return on investments of activities planned and key performance metrics.
- Establishing marketing contacts with corporations, insurers and other third party purchasers of health care services.
- Establish contact with other health care facilities, including clinics and hospitals for the purpose of obtaining referral business to the hospital.
- Understanding the Hospital business model, build and measure key KPI’s
- Be an active member in the product development process, gathering customer’s feedback and communicating it to the product and marketing team.
- Conducting marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
- Monitor the client industry development and hospital’s competitive landscape, identify key trends and developments and regularly update the senior manager team, bringing ideas on new business opportunities to the table.
- Establishing marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and services.
- Improving product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities.
- Sustaining rapport with key account by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities.
- Developing an annual marketing plan and budget for the hospital.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE SKILLS
- Degree in Marketing from a recognized university
Minimum of five(5) years’ experience in a busy hospital
- Proven leadership capabilities should be a proactive team player with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong organizational, detail and interpersonal skill.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all races, ethnicities and ages in a multicultural environment.