Logistics Manager At Kilimall
Logistics Manager At Kilimall 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Logistics Manager
- The Logistics Supervisor will be responsible for increasing the delivery efficiency and decreasing the delivery cost.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for order delivery time, delivery rate and identifying the average cost of each delivery.
- Developing integrated logistics solutions and services to Kilimall customers in term of delivery efficiency
- Shipping cost and headcount cost control to improve profit in logistics
- Fully responsible for the service quality and work output in collection points, sorting center, transport and delivery
- Working closely with customer service department to solve delayed orders
- Fostering healthy Industrial Relations with courier partners and collection points
- Ensuring performance assessments of all employees within the department
are conducted, and corrective action implemented where necessary.
Who are you?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in managing logistic department
- 2C logistic management experience is preferable
- Preferably candidates with working experience in a courier and logistics company.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
CLOSING DATE; 29th April 2021.