Logistics Assistant Needed At Jc Packaging Ltd. Apply Now!
Logistics Assistant Needed At Jc Packaging Ltd. Apply Now! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Logistics assistant is responsible for assisting the Logistics supervisor or manager in planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Responsibilities for Logistic Assistant
• Manage inventory as well as warehouse, transportation, and other logistics processes. Management of company vehicles
• Must be able to utilize Microsoft and excel spread sheets, B2B system and any other work related software package, once training has been given
• Assist in disbursement of funds for the following, fuelling of vehicles, maintenance and fuelling of generator, company cars, and stock replenishment.
• Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
• Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
• Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements
• Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
• Manage and develop logistics staff. Liaise with staff, external visitors, and all required organisations in relation to this office
• Create and manage budgets. Manage logistics float and vehicle maintenance funds as required
• Take responsibility for all correspondence that comes into the offices of JCL
• Responsibility for typing memos /letters with regards to the role. Create and maintain files relating to JCL matters
• To handle simple research and produce reports
• Assist in banking transactions, deposits, withdrawals, bank correspondences, and account reconciliations as pertains to the role.
• Assist in data entry and monitoring as pertains to invoices logs and container offloads and stock counts etc.
• Liaising with clients/stores, merchandisers, and warehouse staff to ensure full stock withdrawal has a seamless flow, and can be reconciled.
**Please be aware that the above list is not the exhausted requirement of the position and can be amended as the role evolves.
Qualifications for Logistics assistant
• Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, operations, logistics, business administration, transportation, or engineering, or 5 years work experience in a similar role.
• 2+ years of experience working in logistics, warehouse, or transportation operations
• Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles
• Strong team player
• Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports
• Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
• Working knowledge of logistics and inventory software’s or be willing to train
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.