Latest Job Vacancy At Kuehne + Nagel. Apply Now!!
Latest Job Vacancy At Kuehne + Nagel. Apply Now!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
National Key Account Manager- Automotive at Kuehne + Nagel
With approximately 69,000 employees at more than 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions
We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
The National Key Account Manager Automotive maintains a direct selling role with Kenyan based key accounts in the Automotive Vertical: Develops a mix of global and local accounts with a per-defined portfolio by liaising with counterparts in other Regions, the Global industry champion and all business field stakeholders in Kenya; develops industry specific business development competence in Kenya; directly responsible for up-selling and cross selling across all KN services on all accounts within the assigned Vertical and contributes overall knowledge and market intelligence.
- Develop industry specific business development competence in Kenya
- Retain and grow the value of the key customers in terms of:
Overall turnover improvement,
Opportunity development of all Kuehne +Nagel’s core services,
Engagement of key customers in any of Kuehne + Nagel’s new product development efforts
Maintain/grow profitability of key customers
- Pro-active contribution to the regional monthly KAM calls
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Ensure all information related to the key customers is current and accurate in the KN Corelog (CRM system) and that all visibility is maintained for the benefit of all stakeholders
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Liaise and meet with operations on customer’s requirements
Your Skills And Experiences
- Have proven industry knowledge of the assigned vertical and has a degree in Sales or related business courses
- Have operational experience in one of the core transportation modes being sold
- Have conducted sales leadership workshops, whiteboard sessions with customers, or process review processes with global customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels
- Moderate level of computer literacy
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Have proven verbal and written communications skills
- Management of teams with diverse cultural backgrounds
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!