Key Accounts Executive At Flare Emergency Response
Key Accounts Executive At Flare Emergency Response 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Key Accounts Executive
Flare is a fast-growing tech startup building the emergency response of the future. Our 24-hour rescue.co Dispatch Centre provides life-saving services to hundreds of thousands of Kenyans and our platform powers emergency response for SOS and EMS applications.
Our vision is that no matter where you are, or who you are, emergency response is only minutes away. Over the last four years, we’ve built and deployed a lifesaving platform and assembled the largest network of ambulances and first responders in East Africa. Our platform has reduced response times by more than 80% and saved thousands of lives from previously impossible situations. We are expanding our operations and looking for passionate, hardworking, and effective senior executives to spearhead this next phase of growth.
The team: We are 30+ business & ops specialists, software engineers, and emergency dispatchers based in Nairobi and operating throughout Kenya. We are a goal-driven and results-oriented team focused on the continuous improvement of our technologies and dispatch operations. We value agility, grit, and innovation.
Who you are: As a Key Accounts Executive, your focus will be on retaining and broadening relationships with key rescue.co clients and channel partners.
You will have a large remit to lead and define these relationships. Your performance will be measured by how well you work with clients to grow our member base and product uptake - this requires creativity and initiative. You should have a broad range of experience in relationship management and work well with diverse teams across various sectors.
What you’ll be doing: Developing and expanding relationships with key clients and corporate members as they transition from sales prospects to active users of our products and services.
- Focusing on getting to know our clients. This means understanding their business needs, the broader trends within their industry and how we can serve them best.
- Expanding relationships with key partners. This means being their first point of contact, handling escalations internally and externally, managing ad-hoc queries and regular business meetings.
- Defining and executing on growth opportunities. Using a data-driven approach, you will research and define growth opportunities for key accounts and channel partners. You will work with them to drive these initiatives.
- Managing marketing campaigns. You’ll help create and drive partner marketing campaigns.
Basic requirements for the role:
- Minimum of 7 years client relationship or account management experience, either within a business environment or as part of a consulting team.
- Proven experience in account management, customer success, or marketing.
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Proven track record in working with clients to drive growth for a business or venture.
- Great collaboration skills with a strong independent work ethic.
- Must be highly organised and tech-savvy and able to operate across several accounts and clients at the same time.
Things that will make you stand out:
- Strong knowledge of the insurance sector, in particular health insurance, auto insurance, life insurance.
- Connections and relationships within the startup, insurance, technology, tourism, or professional services sectors in Kenya.