Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Key Account Manager:
Our client is an IT firm that specializes in software development and customization, IT hardware, IT consultancy services and training.
They are looking for fill the above vacancy to be based in Nairobi.
Duties and responsibilities include (not limited to):
Delivery on Sales strategy (Target)
- Delivering robust account plans to achieve sales objectives
- Research and gather information on a prospect's pain points and their underlying cause to help formulate a compelling and consultative sales approach and generate interest in our solutions.
- Generating and maintaining opportunity pipeline and credible business forecasts in order to meet and exceed sales targets
- Presenting the company’s services and offerings to assigned or new customers while leading account planning cycles and ensuring that the customers’ needs, and expectations are met
- Proactively assessing, clarifying and validating customer requirements on an on-going basis
- Implementing a detailed sales strategy for all accounts
- Tracking and recording sales activities on all accounts
- Partnering with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and key performance metrics
Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understanding clients' business and generate new ideas to improve the customers’ business
- Maintaining or improving account profitability by customizing solutions per customer requirements
- Overseeing the execution of the complete sales process for all customers
- Ensuring all after-sale customer queries or issues that come through sales department are properly handled
Maintain a Clear Forecast of Opportunities
- Generating leads and developing a pipeline for segment account set
- Identifying and establishing relationships in new and existing geography and segments
- Managing customer relationships with allocated and new clients
- Delivering presentations and propose consultation-based solutions
- Keeping abreast on the market changes and having a broad understanding of ICT services
Degree, MBA advantageous
Job Related Experience Required
- Minimum 3 years working experience in sales and the ICT industry preferably
- Experience interacting at strategic CxO level within organizations
- Experience working in an IT, data center or similar technical environment
- Able to work on own initiative.
Remuneration: Competitive package with bonuses and commissions on met targets.
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!