Junior Loan Officer At Sistema Biobolsa
Junior Loan Officer At Sistema Biobolsa 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Sistema Biobolsa is a system that transforms the manure of animals into biogas and a potent, natural fertilizer. By inputting the manure in the system on a daily basis, you will be able to develop and grow your activities on the farm, improve your energy security, and protect the environment. Transforming your animals’ manure into resource will provide you with a better quality of life!
As a Junior Loan Recovery Officer you will be responsible for the quality of the loan portfolio in the Mount Kenya region (Meru). You will achieve this through excellent customer service, rigorous loan underwriting and thorough follow-up with active clients.
You’ll be in charge of:
- Carrying out loan recovery activities through calls for clients less than 90 days late.
- Undertaking loan underwriting via calls and making decisions on loan approval or rejection.
- Handling basic trouble shooting on technical cases and solving customer complaints.
- Learning to conduct loan portfolio analysis, take preventive loan collection actions.
- Defining a weekly work plan together with the Senior Loan Recovery Officer and to report against the plan.
- Assisting the Senior Loan Recovery Officer on loan collections in the field and any other relevant activities.
More about YOU
- You are ambitious and eager to learn– the right person has the potential to be promoted to Loan Recovery Officer within 12 months!
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in a relevant course
- You have at least 1 year of experience in bottom of the pyramid lending techniques, preferably in microfinance sector.
- You are familiar with typical income, expenditure and cash flow patterns of rural and peri-urban households.
- You have a track record in customer relationship management.
- Experience in financial analysis and agronomic knowledge would be a strong asset.
- You have a valid driving/riding license or you are willing to pass it within 6 months of joining at your own cost.
Closing Date : 22nd May, 2021