Intern – Television Commercial Production-switch Tv At Kenya Red Cross Society
Intern – Television Commercial Production-switch Tv At Kenya Red Cross Society 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Kenya Red Cross is one of the many International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement societies around the world. The Kenya organisation was established in 1965, The Kenya Red Cross supports and runs a number of projects whilst raising awareness to the Kenyan public about the current issues or problems which may affect them.
This position is responsible for the understanding of overall TV production positioning objective and deliver content that is in-line with this. Must be dynamic, self-driven and savvy individual with a passion, curiosity ad love of television content to support/bring ideas to life in ways that are on-brand, connect with strategy, satisfy clients and efficiently progress the department’s needs.
- Very strong in Scripting (documentaries, features, Advertisements).
- Develop concepts, storyboards, for content for various types of videos
- Create the angle, content, and tone according to the needs of the client and the audience for each video.
- Collaborate with internal team members.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Stick to deadlines.
- Follow and deliver client instructions.
Experience And Competences
- Pursuing a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Good communication skills and is very creative
- Must have strong time management and listening skills and have an eye for good quality production
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Be able to make solid judgments and decisions in a timely manner
- Should possess the ability and skills to write proposals.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Team work oriented.
- Presentation and communication skills
- Good communication skills.
Vacancies in Marketing, Media & BrandView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.