Integration Developer At Techsavanna Technology Limited
Integration Developer At Techsavanna Technology Limited 1 PositionTechsavanna Technology Limited
Techsavanna has provided a wide range of ICT services and software for Property Management, Project Management, Energy Management and Financial Management in diverse industry and client profiles. In Eastern Africa the firm has offices in Nairobi, in the region the firm comprises of with a total staff force of over 100.
Role Purpose: Responsible for analysis and development of integrations and ETL/ELT processes, dashboard visualization and reports to support business requirements.
Must be able to work with 3rd Party system vendors, functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members in supporting applications integration design, development and maintenance. Should be capable of executing requirements and design specification into development deliverables.
- A broad and deep understanding of web services automation implementation and support of SOA best practices in agile banking environments.
- Design and code interfaces/APIs according to user/solution specification.
- Develop new and manage existing SOA integrations depending on the need and requirements.
- Develop and maintain SOA reference architecture and assist in the management of the Universal Description, Discovery and Integration (UDDI) services catalog, SOAP and REST, Web-services, and Web Services Description Language (WSDL) to streamline the process of managing the SOA system uptime of 99.9%, optimum performance and efficient web services delivery through the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) as part of the bank’s operating model.
- Support the UDDI services catalog in the development and management of SOA toolkits, reference architectures, and in the integration and deployment of Web Services provided by other vendors into the ESB.
- Develop required documentation/manuals on integrations developed, configuration and setup to be done .
- Make changes to system configuration and parameters to accommodate business and technological requirements.
- Carry out technical developer training for handover to bank staff.
- Develop and maintain documentation/manuals on system configuration or setup.
- Attend systems failures and resolve or coordinate the resolution of the problem.
- Adhere to change control procedures in implementing the integrations
- Knowledge of TIBCO ESB will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related degree
- Training and certification in SOA middleware and data integration tools
- Certifications in system development tools and languages. (Added advantage)
Years of Experience (Minimum)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SOA integrations, ETL/ELT processes, Business Intelligence development and visualization.
- Minimum 3 years programming experience in: Java, C++, C#, XML, PL/SQL, PERL, Python, Shell Scripting, SQL Server, SOAP/REST,
- Experience in a SOA middleware and Data Integrator
- Experience in working with Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- Experience in Oracle and Microsoft database architecture
- Has an understanding of data warehouse concepts.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle process
- Knowledge in report and dashboard development
- Experience in querying data from a variety of data sources and relational databases using Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, WebServices.
- Experience and proficiency in analytical tools such as Tableau, Oracle MS SQL.
- Experience in data Warehouse environments and Dimensional data modeling experience.
- Experience in data management practices with excellent skills in data integrations.