Inside Sales Representative (saas/cloud Experience Mandatory) At Infobip
Inside Sales Representative (saas/cloud Experience Mandatory) At Infobip 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Since 2006, our mission has been to create seamless mobile interactions between businesses and people. An integral part of the A2P messaging evolution, Infobip is committed to creating solutions that just work. We believe it’s what’s on the inside that counts, it’s why we built our A2P SMS platform from the ground up. Our unique culture fuels continuous innovation at the platform’s core, allowing full control of security and service quality down to the deepest interaction. 50+ worldwide offices represent our vision of being truly local, everywhere. Operating a platform on a globally-distributed proprietary cloud, possessing the knowledge of telco regulations and best messaging practices is the only way to build elevated mobile experiences, helping enterprises and mobile operators innovate. Today, our platform is used by over 60% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cPaaS globally.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In less than 10 years, we have rapidly grown from three brave founders into an international IT company. To achieve our mission of reaching every mobile user on the planet, it is essential to continue building great relationships with new & existing clients. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will directly impact how our business moves and succeeds by helping new & existing clients in growing their businesses.
- Sourcing and opening new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound leads
- Doing market research, creating and maintaining database of potential customers
- Closely working with Sales team (transferring opportunities and creating new ones)
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate Sales Executives for further development and closure
- Closing some opportunities as won
More About You
- You have a Commercial degree
- You have a SaaS Sales background (mandatory)
- You are a Sales professional (closing deals, qualifying new opportunities) with 2+ years’ experience in sales/client relations within the Enterprise, eCommerce, call center or banking sector
- You have CRM (Salesforce) skills
- You have excellent communication, presentation & listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- You are able to travel (national)
- You already have a strong network in Nigeria
When You Become Part Of Infobip You Can Expect
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting with a fantastic onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from all over the world. We put the “global” in globalisation.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team building and other organized activities … Talk about a balanced lifestyle!