Industrial Attachment Opportunities (january – March 2021 Intake) At Kenya Power
Industrial Attachment Opportunities (january – March 2021 Intake) At Kenya Power 100 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months with effect from January, 2021.
1. Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
2. Should be a continuing student pursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
3. Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
1. Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/21/01
2. Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/21/01