Human Resource Intern At Delloite
Human Resource Intern At Delloite 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
- Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally.
- Learn and apply Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies in assigned areas.
- Ensure assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets.
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
- Preparation of accurate reports.
- Administrative support.
- Support in assigned projects.
- Bachelors Degree with specialization in Human Resource Management.
- At least B+ in KCSE Mathematics, English and mean grade.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong administrative skills.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Well-developed computer user skills.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
If you meet the above requirements, please visit our website and apply online: www.deloitte.com/ke
Closing date: 3 March 2021
Vacancies in Banking & Financial ServicesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.