Human Resource Assistant – Locum At Pwani University
Human Resource Assistant – Locum At Pwani University 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
This is a temporary/short term position available for three (3) to six (6) months
- Applicants Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management from a recognized university.
- Must be a Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management of Kenya IHRM
Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a Human Resource generalist in a busy corporate institution/organization. With ability to undertake various Human Resource related tasks.
- Assist in facilitating various committee meetings by
- Scheduling meetings according to committees Almanac and work plan to enable the committees meet their annual objectives.
- Booking meeting venue, request for refreshments, assemble appropriate equipment for the meeting to ensure availability in time of the necessary requirements and smooth running of meetings
- Resolve normal procedural issues and/or escalate relevant supervisors to ensure smooth running of the institution
- Maintain an accurate and up to date HR data in Navision system and excel database;
- Collating data/information for drafting reports and briefs to aid in making informed decision
- Draft correspondences for review, approval/signature to relay feedback or make inquiries.
- Liaise with immediate supervisor on a regular basis for planning and coordination of duties in the office to ensure that all duties are well attended to appropriately.
- Assist in coordinating of in-house trainings to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of trainings
- Assist in collating feedback from trainees on the effectiveness of training for analysis
- Assist in all other HR general tasks on recruitment, performance management, staff welfare matters as may be required to ensure completeness of tasks
- Keying in employee data in the Human Resource Information System for ease of preparing reports.
- Draft reports as guided for effective decision making
- To provide administrative support to the Human Resource Officer in the review of all HR strategies, policies and procedures
- Assist in preparation of audit by ensuring that all documents are filed correctly for ease of retrieval and reference.
- Preparation of payroll inputs to ensure all employee matters affecting monthly payrolls are summited in times
- Assist in Staff Clearance and computation of terminal dues for employees for timely processing of the dues.
- support recruitment and induction process as need arises to provide a seamless process
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Human Resource Officer
Skills and Competencies
The candidate must:
- Have an understanding of the Kenya Labour laws
- Be computer literate and have analytical ability
- Have knowledge of operating standard office equipment with demonstrated ability to perform a wide range of administrative and office support duties.
- Have excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Minutes taking and writing skills
- Have good Interpersonal skills
- Have commitment and good work ethics
- Be ready to take up additional responsibilities
Vacancies in Education & TrainingView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.