Human Resource And Admin (hra) Supervisor At Royal Oilfield Logistics Services And Supplies Ltd (rolss)
Human Resource And Admin (hra) Supervisor At Royal Oilfield Logistics Services And Supplies Ltd (rolss) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Royal Oilfield Logistics, Services & Supplies Ltd (ROLSS Ltd) is a One-stop Outfit for Oil and Gas, Energy and infrastructure projects solution provider. We provide efficient,reliable and integrated Human Resource Management Services, top-quality projects supplies and unsurpassed Logistical support and services. We also provide projects management, Health, Safety and environment audits and inspections as well as training services (project tailor made trainings and other industry trainings)
Primary function for this position is to provide leadership and drive business in line with the Hospital business objectives through the development, implementation and monitoring compliance with administrative policies, procedures, regulations and standards that ensure effective service delivery for all support services in the branch.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing quality improvement for efficient delivery of services in the Hospital.
- Guiding in setting operational standards in the Hospital.
- Ensures the Hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patients’ care.
- Creating financial and business strategies to ensure viability of the facility.
- Review cost analysis, prepare control reports and performance reports.
- Support in staff recruitment and retention.
- Addressing doctors’ needs and ensuring patients’ quality medical care and well being.
- Formulating policies for Directors’ approval and implementing approved policies.
- Prepares progress reports regularly.
- Ensures all Hospital Licenses are renewed in time.
- Reports any incidents to the Directors.
- Safeguards Hospital Assets and Equipment in the institution.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Directors.
- Manage the employees in consultation with the Human Resource department.
- Oversee duty rosters in order to ensure effective utilization of manpower.
Education + Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or Healthcare Management
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ work experience in a busy institution.
- Hospital experience will be an added advantage.
- Must demonstrate high integrity and ethical practice.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams
- Must demonstrate commitment to operational effectiveness