Head Of Sales & Enterprise At Simbanet
Head Of Sales & Enterprise At Simbanet 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Business Development and Strategy:
- Develop SimbaNET enterprise business strategies that appreciates customer needs & market landscape and dynamics
- Plan market prospects and identify potential clients
- Identify and achieve new business opportunities
- Generate, develop and market commercial links with potential clients
- Business Planning and Budgets:
- Provide a plan for business intervention to achieve results for the business unit as per set annual plan (s).
- Create sales plans, customer proposals and pricing
- Tender Management
- Overall Sales and Business Development Management:
- Commercials and Pricing
- Overall Brand champion
- Direct marketing
- Development of new markets
- Team Management & staff motivation
- Special projects
- Champion partnerships and alliances
- Responsible for business delivery for the unit against set sales targets & new business opportunities annually.
- Create budget for teams that is over and above individual budget of Head of Sales Enterprise budget.
- Execute go-to market strategies
- Work closely with sales team to deliver on sales strategy & measures and oversee implementation of the same
- Drive business reporting on prospects and achievements against targets on monthly basis
- Team Management:
- Manage the entire sales and business development team
- Guide sales team to achieve their budget.
- Drive weekly and daily meetings as applicable.
- Report the performance of the sales team to reporting manager on the daily/weekly basis.
- Performance management of the entire reporting team.
- Run joint business calls and meetings with the sales team to review performance & agree on next measures
- Take overall responsibility for the performance and achievement of the sales team.
Required Experience, Education & Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or related field or in Information Technology from a recognized university. A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years accounts management and corporate selling leadership experience in Telecommunications, ICT or related environments
- Ability to analyze current market dynamics and procure sales & strategy solutions
- Proven leadership experience, with excellent team management and proactive drive
- Excellent account management skills and familiarity with entire sales process management from lead generation to obtaining of order
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets in a Telecommunication/ICT environment
- Excellent communications, reporting and presentation skills
Closing Date : 14th May, 2021