Head Of Operations At Swvl
Head Of Operations At Swvl 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
About the Role | Head of Operations:
SWVL is looking for a Head of Operations who will be an important member of the core leadership team. This person will shape and execute the supply acquisition and engagement strategy for the next phase of the business, carefully considering the stage and competitive context of the business and the different requirements across the country.
This person will be reporting into the Global Head of Operations.
- Set the vision and develop a strategy of operations and experience in Kenya in coordination with the central operations team.
- Influence and coordinate a variety of levers, some of which are owned by your team (supply lifecycle management), and some of which are owned by cross-functional teams (brand marketing, performance marketing) to achieve shared strategic objectives.
- Maintain a pulse on the industry landscape to constantly assess opportunity areas, document and communicate market intelligence.
- Build a high performing team and motivate them to continually achieve higher levels of business impact.
- Develop, own and track supply operations OKRs across Kenya involving supply acquisition and engagement KPIs.
Does this sound like you?
- 9+ years of relevant experience in a fast-moving environment.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Great track record of leading functions like operations, strategy, business analytics, program/project management.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with prior experience working with internal/external senior leadership.
- An MBA degree from a reputed institution.
- Prior background in Management Consultancy.
- Excellent business judgement and strategic thinking skills.
- A fast learner and analytical in all aspects of work.