Head Of Commercial At Kenya Red Cross Society (krcs
Head Of Commercial At Kenya Red Cross Society (krcs 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Kenya Red Cross Society (KRCS) was established on 21 December 1965 through the Kenya Red Cross Society Act. (Chapter 256 Laws of Kenya). Its Constitution is based on the Geneva Conventions of 1949 and their Additional Protocols of 1977 to which Kenya is a signatory.
The National Society was officially recognized by the Government in the Kenya Red Cross Society Act (Chapter 256 Laws of Kenya) as a voluntary aid Society auxiliary to the public authorities in the humanitarian field and as the only National Red Cross Society that carries out its activities in the Kenyan territory. In relation to public authorities, the Society maintains an autonomy, which allows it to act at all times in accordance with the Fundamental Principles of the Red Cross and Red Cresent Movement.
To grow and expand the company’s commercial activity that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth while building the broadcast and digital sales proposition of Switch TV.The incumbent of this role is expected to have an entrepreneurial mindset,great sales ,research and development skills.
- Manage advertising sales revenues of Switch TV.
- Look for opportunities to grow the business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and work to take advantage of those opportunities.
- Owning the partner relationship end to end from initial scoping to negotiation and execution,
- Build up and introduce new revenue streams to the station.
- Build up digital ad proposition.
- Work with Finance department to set up and implement collection policies.
- Build the awareness of Switch TV among advertisers.
- Communicate the relevance and differentiate Switch TV to the target audience, through own and earned channel. Maximize coverage through media partnerships with other media owners.
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Analyze data and generate reports to identify potential for business growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed Business plans for commercial opportunities ( expansion Business development etc).
- Develop and Implement commercial startegies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Drive, grow and training the commercial team.
- Strategic sales direction, daily control over the sales team.
- Colaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (Other HOD, Programming, Marketing, Production and Digital).
- Assist in setting financial targets, budget development and monitoring.
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management and Board of Directors.
Experience And Competences
- Masters degree in a Business related field.
- A minimum of 10 + years experience in a Senior Commercial Role.
- Broad existing client network on executive level among agencies and advertisers.
- Proven experience of relationship building and client service with agencies and advertisers.
- Knowledge of Kenyan media market, competition, current TV and digital media consumption trends.
- Strong track record of managing and growing teams, establishing systems and KPIs, and driving both revenue and profitability.
- Strong emotional intelligence and a team player – you know how to bring people with you.
- Analytical and data-driven in-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis, solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial budgeting processes.
- A change agent: excited about continuous improvement and not content with maintaining status quo.
- Gritty and tough enough to lead by example in a challenging market.
- Passionate about being a senior leader with a company that is growing.
Vacancies in NGO, Community & Social DevtView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.