Group Managing Director And Chief Executive Officer At Deloitte Consulting
Group Managing Director And Chief Executive Officer At Deloitte Consulting 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Deloitte Consulting is a leading provider of innovative development solutions to U.S. and international donors, foundations, governments, and Fortune 500 companies. With member firm presence in more than 150 countries, we bring the power of a global firm and leverage our immense technical expertise and firm capabilities to bring integrated approaches to US Agency for International Development.
Our Client, Kenya Orient Insurance Limited (KOIL), is revered as one of the leading insurance companies in Kenya that offer general insurance to the public.
Kenya Orient Insurance Limitedand its subsidiariesoffer a wide range of products including General Insurance, Life Assurance, Asset Management, and are in the process of establishing Medical Insurance services. Their relentless effort of ensuring that the customer receives the finest has seen KOIL rewarded in becoming the 3rd out of the 40+ Insurance companies in Kenya to receive ISO certification 9001:2008.
To achieve its strategic agenda and dream, KOIL seeks to recruit a visionary leader for the position of Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for setting the overall strategic direction and leadership of KOIL to ensure that the company’s strategic goals and objectives are executed in line with its vision, mission, and values. S/He will manage operations and oversee the general performance of the KOIL subsidiaries while ensuring all legal, corporate governance and regulatory requirements are complied with.
- Formulate and effectively coordinate execution of business strategies in line with KOIL’s overall strategy and business plan;
- Serve as the principal officer between the KOIL Board of Directors and subsidiary Boards, ensuring comprehensive reporting on the performance of the subsidiary organisations;
- Lead in the formation, review, and implementation of the Group’s management structures, budgets, and work plans, policies, and procedures in line with the overall business objectives and stipulated industry regulations;
- Provide overall strategic direction on business performance and growth, as well as new investment opportunities to enhance profitability and shareholder value;
- Prepare accurate, timely, and regular periodic reports to the Board on the achievement of the planned business goals and make recommendations for improvements;
- Build and maintain an effective business relationships, partnerships, and networks for the good of the business;
- Establish an effective customer-centric strategies to win, grow and retain customer base while managing relationships with key partners, regulators, and other stakeholders; and
- Develop and champion a culture of high performance, integrity, and ethics across the business and its subsidiaries.
- Be a holder of a business-related Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Commerce, Economics, Finance or related fields from a recognised institution;
- Have a Master’s Degree in the related fields from a recognized institution;
- Must possess relevant professional qualification(s) in Insurance, Actuarial, CFA, CPA (K), ACCA or ACA or any other relevant professional fields;
- Must be a member in good standing of a recognized and relevant professional body;
- Have knowledge and relevant work experience of not less Fifteen (15) years, with at least ten (10) years served in senior leadership position;
- Have demonstrable knowledge of the insurance or financial services industry and a proven track record in business growth; and
- A thorough understanding of financial management, regulatory compliance, board management, with demonstrable commercial and investment acumen is essential to this role.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your resume, including among other details your current position, current remuneration, email, and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.