Graphic Design/ Social Media Marketing Intern At Pmc Estates
Graphic Design/ Social Media Marketing Intern At Pmc Estates 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
PMC Estates Ltd is looking for a dynamic & hard-working individual with strong leadership, creative and entrepreneurial skills to join as a Graphic Designer/Social Media Marketing Intern. The intern will participate in the development & implementation of graphic designs and social media marketing in the firm, using modern tools and techniques.
- Conceptualizing art for print and designing graphics to post on the company’s social media platforms
- Generate high-quality graphics and computer animations using the latest software; Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign.
- Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, YouTube, etc.
- Assist in writing informative and effective search engine optimized –SEO copy for the website and external blog postings
- Carrying out online brand awareness and reputation
- Content management and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Assist in managing the company’s Social Media accounts
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Being on the lookout for different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant
- Developing digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
- Edit and post photos, videos, podcasts, and audio content to online sites
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time
- Additionally, video editing skills are also an added advantage. Final cut, adobe premiere pro, After effects.
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Information Technology
- Graphics design and social media marketing training
- Social media etiquette
- An analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Writing skills with a lot of interest in social media
- Up to date with different social media marketing platforms
- Self-disciplined with good customer service skills
- A knack for modern technology
- Professionalism and a positive attitude
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV with names and addresses of three referees to email@example.com with (Graphic Design/ Social Media Marketing Intern) being the subject of the mail.
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.