General Manager At Sagam Community Hospital Limited
General Manager At Sagam Community Hospital Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The African Institute for Health Transformation (AIHT) is a non-profit entity established by the Kenya Medical and Education Trust (KMET), Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and Sagam Community Hospital (SCH). The goal of this institute is to strengthen the health system in western Kenya – and beyond – via development of an entrepreneurial platform that fosters the design and development of scalable innovations for health transformation in a resource-limited environment.
Sagam Community Hospital Limited (SCH) is a hospital in Siaya County, Kenya providing comprehensive outpatient, inpatient and outreach services. Our mission is to provide quality and affordable healthcare to our community and beyond.
We are looking for a qualified, self-motivated and focused individual for the position of General Manager.
- Provide administrative and financial oversight for all matters at SCH and oversee day to day running of SCH;
- Oversee and establish collaborations with both county and national governments and local and international partners;
- Ensure compliance with various regulatory bodies; and
- Oversee running of SCH’s education and research projects under its research hub, the African Institute for Health Transformation (AIHT).
- Minimum of a Masters Degree, preferably in business management and/or public health;
- At least 10 years-experience in a similar management position or senior leadership position;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proven track record in managing, building and motivating various departments;
- Experience with managing research projects; and
- Able to work with minimal supervision.