Forensic Analyst At Jubilee Insurance
Forensic Analyst At Jubilee Insurance 1 PositionJubilee Insurance Company Ltd
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
Job Ref. No.
The role holder will provide support to the department by undertaking security, forensic, fraud & other investigations including extracting, analysing and interpreting data, gathering evidence, summarizing & reporting information gathered and other complex business information.
- Assist in development, configuration, and deployment of security technologies & systems to protect company’s assets (tangible and intangible), systems and personnel.
- Perform criminal investigation of all suspected frauds, theft, and dishonesty against Jubilee Insurance. Obtain information required to form an initial assessment of these offences, identify areas of loss and subsequently, professionally, and forensically gather evidence to be used to support these offences.
- Prepare investigation reports with the objective of presenting evidence gathered in a professional and concise manner.
- Perform regular reviews of exceptions reported in business information by analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and presenting for further investigations.
- Assist in conducting security & fraud awareness campaigns and as well as training company staff on anti-fraud & security policies and procedures.
- 6. Assist in the management of 24/7 CCTV Surveillance Control Room and Automated Access Control.
- Represent the company in courts on prosecution of suspects and as well assist in funds tracing, asset identification and recovery of lost revenue.
- Liaise with other internal and external stakeholders and National Police departments, including CID specialized units and stations where necessary.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Senior Forensic Investigator and the Head of Forensic and Security Services.
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Visionary Leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- Relevant Data Analytics Qualification (IDEA, ACL or any other data analytics tool)
- CFE Qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of three years relevant experience in fraud management and forensic investigations. Experience in a Big 4 audit firm will be an added advantage.