Financial Services It Lead At Safaricom
Financial Services It Lead At Safaricom 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Reporting to the Director – Digital IT, the position holder will provide leadership to all Senior IT professionals and technology related work within Consumer Business and Cluster. Ensuring the Cluster and Project objectives include architectural alignment with the Technology strategy.
This role also counsels the Business Unit Head(s), Cluster Heads, Tech Tribe Leads and Product Teams on technology standards, governance, roadmap, architecture, devsecops and best practice. Shares ownership of targets with the Business/Cluster Lead and is responsible for the stewardship of IT Platform integrity and mid-term evolution and any other technical assets consumed by the Cluster/Tribes/Squads to enable the roadmap.
- Enabler of the Business Unit (BU)/Cluster/Tribe vision by leading the technical delivery which is aligned to the strategy, and business objectives;
- Responsibility for supporting the integrity, consistency and compliance with technical standards within the BU/Cluster (e.g. architecture and integration standards);
- Responsibility for facilitating the production of IT assets and maintenance of the mid-term road map for these assets consumed by the BU/Cluster/Tribes;
- Participates in defining the technical solutions of squads, providing knowledge and senior technical guidance;
- Coordinates architecture solutions between teams and facilitates resolution of potential differences between teams and interdependencies between platforms/systems;
- Ensures the technical consistency of solutions in the Business Unit/Cluster with the technical architecture;
- Defines the Business Unit technology roadmap (what is done first and what later);
- Supports the Cluster Lead in the creation of new tribes and defines the technical skills required to optimize delivery team effectiveness (e.g. skilled selection of required members and profiles);
- Participates in the quarterly assessment of Business Goals (KPI);
- Provides assessment of any IT implications with the Business/Cluster Lead;
- Facilitates and empowers teams in achieving high performances in solution delivery, ensuring quality standards are achieved.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering
- Ten or more years of experience in IT Delivery, preferably in designing, building and managing large software factories
- Over 7 years of leadership responsibilities in large delivery organizations, managing cross-functional teams and/or organization-wide programs, influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively within complex context
- 7+ experience in software delivery management
- Project Management and Agile Certifications
- Extensive experience in IT strategic planning, organization design and development
- Extensive experience in establishing agile principles and processes within large engineering organizations
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in automated; agile environments delivering infrastructure; monitoring and tooling to high-traffic web applications
- Professional experience and knowledge of digital and Telecommunications industries strongly preferred
Vacancies in Banking & Financial ServicesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.