Finance Operations Intern At Andela
Finance Operations Intern At Andela 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Andela provides companies with access to the top 1% of global tech talent. We identify high-potential developers on the African continent, shape them into world-class technical leaders, and pair them with companies as full-time, distributed team members. Accelerate your product roadmap while minimizing time spent interviewing, on-boarding, and training new hires. Andela is backed by investors including Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GV, Spark Capital, Omidyar Network, Susa Ventures, Steve Case, Founder Collective, Learn Capital and more.
All of our people live and breathe our E.P.I.C values:
- Excellence: Andelans pursue the best possible outcome and deliver it. They are relentless in raising the bar.
- Passion: Andelans relentlessly solve for the needs of our customers – both clients and talent.
- Integrity: Out teams start with trust and own our outcomes. We know that mistakes inevitably happen, and when they occur, they’re flagged early to be solved as a team.
- Collaboration: We step up and step out for our fellow Andelan, when necessary, and realize that our sum is greater than their parts.
- Working with financial systems head to provide support maintaining FP&A system, Workday Adaptive insights
- Process data in excel for import into Workday adaptive insights
- Reconciling financial statements
- Quick learner
- Resourceful and generally tech savvy to be able to work on and navigate cloud based finance systems. Prior knowledge working with finance cloud systems will be an added advantage
- Have personal work tools and access to infrastructure (including internet) that will allow them work remotely
- Available to start in the next 2 weeks
- Experience working in finance is a plus
- Experience working with Workday adaptive insights is a plus
- Bachelor degree or diploma in Finance or Accounting/CPA/ CFA
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Google sheets.