Field Services Channel Sales Manager At Schneider Electric
Field Services Channel Sales Manager At Schneider Electric 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of â‚¬26.6 billion in FY2015, our 185,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Working in a team environment, the Fileld Services Channel Manager( SecurePower) is responsible for achieving services revenue and growth targets through channel partners, in line with the Global Channel strategy for a country or a group of countries, in collaboration with Field Services Partner Program Leader, Global Fiield Services Channel leader and GFS Go to Market Leader, and in alignment with the BU/Country Channel leaders.
He/She deploys all sales actions with assigned channels in order to develop the business with them.
- Implement the local strategy in a country or group of countries, in line with global strategy recommendations
- Achieve FS revenue and growth targets for indirect approach
- Understand the channel country landscape
- Establish & drive 3 year business plan with BU/Country Channel leader counterpart
- Develop partner account profiles and executes the sales plan
- Establish revenue and growth targets with the selected channel partners
- Identify and contact potential customers or prospects, either existing or new, and select appropriate channel
- Secure customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing channel activities with the customer (orders, delivery..)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management
- Provide monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals with the quotation team, in respect of FS expected margin
- Run regular review with channel partners as per selected program, in conjunction with FS Partner Program Leader
- Work closely with Inside Service Sales Representatives to maximize business opportunities.
- “Feed” the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Educate channel partners on all SE products and services
- Coordinate and/or attend trade shows and marketing/sales seminars for channel partners as needed
Education and Skills:
- The successful candidate should have a 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience and 3-5 years technical sales experience.
- Prior sales experience through channel required
- Inside sales or CCC experience is a plus
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with the channel partners and the customers. The concept of Customer Intimacy is critical in Field Services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including C-level customers
- Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric services offers throughout the Asset Management Life Cycle of the product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and ERP/CRM related tools. Excellent organizational skills.