Field Sales Representatives - Katani
Field Sales Representatives - Katani 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our client in a leading fabrication company dealing mostly in MS(Mild steel), SS (Stainless Steel) and Aluminum Works
They are looking for field sales reps who will be visiting the construction sites and be involved in the selling of main gates, doors, windows, furniture (i.e. hotel seats and bar seats) roller shuttle doors, and anything to do with fabrication.
- Kikuyu speaking individuals are highly encouraged to apply.
- A self-starter is able to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent customer satisfaction skills and the ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Product knowledge and the ability to effectively negotiate and close deals.
- Able to develop and execute an action plan to produce sales results.
- Able to work under pressure, quickly evaluate facts, and maintain good judgment when making decisions.
- Must be a good listener with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to effectively prospect potential new customers.
- Must be aggressive and go-getter
- A year and above experience in sales
- Retainer of 15,000/= plus 5% commission.