Field Marketing Intern At Pesakit
Field Marketing Intern At Pesakit 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
About the job
PesaKit aims to build a network of mobile money agents in Africa who can serve as a distribution channel for a variety of digital financial services so that underserved populations across the continent have better access to the services they need.
We are looking for energetic and passionate field marketing interns who will be central to our field marketing campaigns. They will work closely with the company to register, onboard and train mobile money agents, shopkeepers and merchants to PesaKit.
Are you seeking to be part of a great vision that propels economic empowerment of mobile money agents? We are looking for a recent graduate with a diploma . Join us!
*This is a three-month internship with a possibility of being retained full-time by PesaKit based on your performance.
Roles of Field Marketing Interns
- Register, onboard and train mobile money agents, shopkeepers and merchants to PesaKit
- Develop robust knowledge of all product lines/services
- Prospect and qualify new leads
- Communicate agents’ feedback and their pain points to the company
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with mobile money agents, shopkeepers and merchants
- Negotiate with agents on promotional display and merchandise placement
- Meet and/or exceed targets/quotas
- Document and share lead/customer intelligence with sales team
- Report weekly on the status of field marketing activities
- Must hold a Diploma
- Must be ready to commence work immediately
- Possess an Android device and is tech savvy
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Field marketing experience is highly recommended
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet targets and the needs of the business
- Applicants with previous experience in the field especially with Safaricom are highly encouraged to apply