Exciting Job Opportunity At Bralirwa. Apply!!
Exciting Job Opportunity At Bralirwa. Apply!! 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
BRALIRWA is looking for a qualified, dedicated & experienced individual to fill the position of HR Operations Coordinator located in Kigali, Rwanda reporting to the Reward & Operations Manager.
Offer strong support to the HR Operations area including but not limited to HR Talent Management System Administration, HR Reporting and Outsourcing Contracts Management as well as HR Operations Policies review/updates
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
HR Systems and Reporting
- Ensure qualitative HR reports are available for global and local stakeholders
- Master the HR Systems and Support users on CORE/Administration part
- Build and avail all reports that to facilitate the HR analyses
Facilities and Office Management support
- Align with relevant stakeholders on the required working tools. Be responsible for providing all these necessary working tools/facilities to personnel when needed and required and manage them according to company facilities procedures
- Responsible for offices and canteen management including cost monitoring & reporting
- Plan, budget and get all materials ready in advance to be provided to new employees or to be replaced within required timelines
- Ensure the exit processes are adhered to by returning relevant company assets in case of separation
- Be the first contact of HR Partners
- Evaluate and report on the efficiency of outsourcing on employment and related cost
- Follow up on the compliance of outsourced companies with as per Audit requirements
- Follow up on the compliance of outsourced companies with Heineken rules on the subject
- Follow up on the contracts of different service providers
Management of BRALIRWA Social funds -“FSB”
- Ensure the FSB (Fond Social Bralirwa) is well managed and provided to the right beneficiaries.
- Answer queries of beneficiaries
HR Administration and Team Organization
- Supervise and ensure the efficiency of HR Administration
- Organize the administration in order to provide a quick and efficient service
- Supervise and develop the Administration Team
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Management, Social Sciences, Administration or any other related field. HR Certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience preferably in Administration with Team Management exposure.
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing), French and Kinyarwanda will be an added valu
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Be willing to act as a backup to the Reward and Operations Managers during their absence
- Good communication skills and ability to connect with different stakeholders
- People Management skills and team collaboration spirit