Exciting Career Opportunities At Oloolaiser Water Company
Exciting Career Opportunities At Oloolaiser Water Company 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Oloolaiser Water and Sewerage Company Limited is a limited company incorporated on the 30th June 2006 under the provisions of the Company’s Act, Cap 486 of the Laws of Kenya and is wholly owned by the County Government of Kajiado. The mandate of the company is to provide efficient and effective water and sewerage services within Kajiado North and West ...
Reporting To: Procurement and Supplies Officer
Job summary: To ensure efficient procurement and distribution and distribution of stores, disposal of unserviceable and or obsolete stores.
Job Grade 6 (I)
- Assisting the Procurement Officer in running the Procurement office and handling all procurement roles of the company.
- Procuring goods and services for the company through prompt conversion of purchase requisitions to purchase orders.
- Managing the quotation process and expediting the delivery of goods and services.
- Assisting in supplier pre-qualification and participate in the opening of tenders
- Working in conjunction with the line managers to ensure clear specification of goods / services.
- Processing purchase requisitions and ensuring they are duly approved by the relevant signatories before converting into purchase orders.
- Maintain efficient procurement and distribution and distribution of stores, disposal of unserviceable and or obsolete stores.
- Initiates review of procurement policies, regulations and standards.
- Reviews re-order levels and monitor the movement of relevant products.
- Undertakes marketing surveillance of relevant products.
- Establishes linkages with suppliers.
- Analyzing requests for quotation.
- Tracking purchase orders for approval and forwarding to suppliers.
- Prepare budget proposals.
- Prepare weekly delivery status progress reports.
- Preparing weekly supplier delivery plans for review and implementation
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Requirements for Appointment
- For direct appointment to this grade a candidate must have a Diploma in Supplies Management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience Professional Qualifications:
- Must be a member of a recognized professional procurement body (KISM)
- Must be a licensed practitioner
- Knowledge of contract law is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of e-procurement systems
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and Disposal Act
Increase your chances of landing this job and be among the shortlisted by requesting for free CV review HERE