Field Electronics Sales Representative
Field Electronics Sales Representative 2 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Our client in FMCG sector is looking for Electronics salesperson who will be engaged in selling of the household electronic products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Selling Electronic Devices.
- Answering Customer Questions.
- Maintain the desired behavior of company device evangelist and brand ambassador.
- Interact with customer in an expert, professional manner by educating customers and effectively applying selling tenants.
- Perform troubleshoot on-site and ensure all displayed merchandise are in good working condition; replace any bad product as necessary promptly.
- Provide assistance to customers in setting up purchased devices and also assist them to fix devices that are not operational if necessary.
- Ensure products are always available at the store for customers by receiving and restocking products from stockroom.
Requirement and skills
- A diploma in any field is required.
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling electronics and appliances (field).
- Has the knowledge of the current market.
- Know distribution channels in Nairobi.
- Possess deep knowledge of product and the ability to effectively and clearly demonstrate and explain program offers, pricing, and product features to customers.
- Good working experience dealing face-to-face with customers in a retail environment, preferably high-tech products or consumer electronics.
- Should be below 35 years of age.
Salary is 30k to 35k plus commission on sales.
Work Station is Nairobi and its environs. Interviews are early next week.
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.