Education Sales Advisor At Edubex
Education Sales Advisor At Edubex 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The aim of the role is to provide an excellent and efficient education sales service,
from dealing with general education inquiries and converting to sales, liaising with Admin on processing sales.
- Provide Information, Advice, and Guidance to prospective students & trainees.
- Conduct initial screening of the students based on the respective course entry requirement
- Complete all the pre-enrolment paperwork such as initial assessments, Enrolment forms.
- Issue the offer letters, course brochures, and welcome mails
- Input the key information (learner name, contact details) into the database.
- Verify the learner paperwork for the accuracy and suitability of the enrolment paperwork
- Follow-up the learners with their application
- Capture the details on learner withdrawal and reasons for withdrawal
- Generate new leads of prospective learners and build partnerships with schools and colleges.
- Collect the database from local sources and build network business and employment recruitment companies and corporates.
- Dealing with incoming calls from prospective students. Have a persuasive telephone manner as the aim of the call is to secure enrolment with the student before they end the call.
- Make outbound calls to people who have registered an interest and engage with the student from the point of contact.
- Provide excellent Customer Service on a wide range of courses
- To create, collate and schedule education and events content for college’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and build connections and interactions across all channels
- Provide support to the education sales managers on specific projects as required
- Adhere to agreed protocols and procedures and participate in regular team meetings and conference calls with college staff and external contacts as appropriate
- Identify and undertake training and development as required in order to meet personal and business needs.
- You may, on occasions, be required to undertake additional or other duties as appropriate.
LOOKING FOR THE ONE WHO MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH SALES IN EDUCATION INDUSTRY.