Editing Assistant At Mindshack Podcast
Editing Assistant At Mindshack Podcast 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our team is looking for someone that is outgoing, has a large network, and is passionate about change to help MindShack impact more people on the continent through controversial conversations. So if you feel you are the person we are looking for and you are willing to learn, as well as expand your skillset, apply right now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the Production Manager’s vision and is suitable for Posting.
Ultimately, as a Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have the ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multifaceted role. You will be required to complete an editing challenge to assess your skills as a prerequisite to this role.
- Manipulate and edit episode pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Review editing notes and raw material to create a cut decision list based on segments’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the episode
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from the production
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Da Vinci Resolve, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Although this will be an unpaid internship, you will benefit from:
- Working with like-minded, highly skilled individuals
- Exposure to guests and viewers in our expanding network
- Remote working and flexible hours
- Learning and Development approach that is focused on impact, as you are directly able to identify the impact your effort has on our brand and organization
- You get the opportunity to join in the early stage on a dynamic podcast that does things differently and with a lot of potential
- A challenging, structured environment that still allows freedom in expression.
So if you feel you are the person we are looking for and you are willing to learn, as well as expand your skillset, apply right now by sending your resume to email@example.com.