Edf/nao Program Manager At Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning.
Edf/nao Program Manager At Ministry Of Finance And Economic Planning. 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Job Readvertisement:EDF/NAO Program Manager
Organization MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
Reports To SPIU Coordinator
No. of Positions 1
– As per Cotonou Agreement especially in its article 35, the EDF NAO Manager is tasked to represent the Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning in all operations of EDF aid;
– Through consultations, the EDF NAO Manager is tasked to define the objectives and priorities on which the indicative programmes are based in harmony with the Country Development Strategies;
– Responsible for the programming, regular monitoring and annual, mid- term and end of term reviews of the EDF implementation cooperation;
– Ensure programme formulation after appropriate consultations with line ministries;
– In collaboration with SPIU Coordination, prepare and present programmes and projects to the Minister in Charge of National Treasury for consideration before submission to EU for approval;
– Draft ToRs and oversee the launch of tenders, prepare, negotiate and conclude draft contracts to be signed by competent authorities;
– Regular monitoring and operational follow- up of EDF programmes and projects;
– In consultation with SPIU Coordinator, prepare briefing notes to the Minister in Charge of National Treasury
Master’s degree in Project Management, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Rural Development, Management with 3 years working experience in esternally funded projects or A0 in the same arears with 5 years of working experience in external funded projects.
Skills and Knowledge:
– Conversant with procedures used in managing EU funded projects;
– Computer literate;
– Should be fluent in either English or French. A working knowledge of the other language is an added advantage.