Driver At Kenya National Innovation Agency
Driver At Kenya National Innovation Agency 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- KCSE (mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualifications
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s)
- Suitability test for Drivers Grade III conducted by the Ministry of Roads and Public Works.
- Attended a First Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized institution.
- Passed practical test for drivers conducted by the respective organization.
- At least two (2) years driving experience.
- A valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police.
Duties and Responsibilities
Driving a motor vehicle as authorized; carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure etc., detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems, maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned; ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the roar; safety of passengers and/or goods therein; and maintaining cleanliness of the vehicle.
The appointment is on a 3 years contract. Must be a Kenyan citizen.