Driver At East African Community
Driver At East African Community 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
EXCITING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (NEW)
The East African Community is a regional intergovernmental organization comprising the Republic of Burundi, the Republic of Kenya, the Republic of Rwanda, the United Republic of Tanzania, and the Republic of Uganda with its Headquarters in Arusha, Tanzania.
The EAC mission is to widen and deepen economic, political, social and cultural integration to improve the quality of life of the people of East Africa through increased competitiveness, value added production, trade and investments.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated and result-driven professionals who are only citizens of United Republic of Tanzania to apply for the following position tenable at East African Court of Justice:
DRIVER (1 post)
Organ: East African Court of Justice
Reports to: Court Administrator
Main Purpose of Job:
To facilitate the Registrar and carry out other duties as may be required from time to time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the Registrar by providing transport and other services as may be required
- Deliver mail as and when required
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of the vehicle in co-operation with the Court Administrator and other relevant staff.
Qualifications and Experience:
A good Ordinary/Advanced Level Certificate. 5 years of relevant experience.
Must possess a valid driver's license issued by a recognizedauthority/department. Must be 18 years of age or older, with a clean driving record, ability to certify in defensive driver training, CPR, and first aid.
Skills and Competencies:
Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment; knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures; ability to deal effectively and patiently with others and ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Eligibility for applications:
Only applicants from the United Republic of Tanzania are eligible to apply for the position of Driver .
Terms and Conditions of Service:
The above positions are tenable for a contract of five (5) years renewable .
The established posts offer attractive fringe benefits including housing allowance, transport allowance, education allowance, a medical scheme, and insurance cover.
All candidates applying must have qualifications that are recognized by the relevant national accreditation body in their respective Partner State. This condition is applicable for locally and internationally attained qualifications.
All professions that require registration with the specific professional bodies will be expected to do so in compliance with the requirements of their respective Partner States.
Relevant Working Experience:
Internship, training and apprenticeship will not be considered as relevant work experience.
The EAC is an equal opportunity employer; therefore, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. EAC will only respond to those candidates who strictly meet the set requirements.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the qualification and experience requirements for the above mentioned position are advised to :
- Fill in the application form attached (download from here);
- attach their application letter, a detailed CV, Copies of certified academic certificates , and a copy of National Identity Card or Passport in PDF format scanned in one (1) file.
- Please quote the respective reference number on both the application letter and envelope.
- For electronic submission, please quote the respective reference number on the subject of the email and send to the address given below.
Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Friday, 18th June 2021.
1. You may submit your application either electronically or in hard copy but not both.
2. Applications which do not :
- have EAC application form;
- indicate nationality and age;
- have the reference number;
- or have an application letter attached;
- have certified copies of their academic degrees and other professional Certificates;
- or fail to provide three referees will be disqualified.
3. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
4. EAC Staff Rules and Regulations preclude considerations of applicants above 55 years of age.
Please note that EAC does not require candidates to pay money for the recruitment process. All invitations for interviews will be done in writing.
A due diligence will be conducted for all successful candidates in respect of their academic certificates (certification by a recognized higher education body in respective Partner States) and employment records .