Distributor Manager- East Africa At Vertiv Co
Distributor Manager- East Africa At Vertiv Co 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Achieving order budget with distributors through various projects, tenders, private RFQs and end users.
- Supporting the distributors in complete sales cycle directly and indirectly with support of inhouse pre-sales and order processing teams.
- Create & manage agreed actions plans per distributor.
- Marketing plan coordination between Marketing & distributor.
- Target setting per Product Group & forecasted over the year through CRM on Demand tool
- Mapping of key customers (existing + new alignment with KAM) per distributor, tender and conflict management and maintaining CRM discipline with distributors.
- Develop Technical capability of partner through driving attendance of partners to technology workshops, seminars as appropriate.
- Full Vertiv product exposure/coverage to be pushed through distributors.
- Monthly / Quarterly reviews with Partners and internal management.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field and management studies will be added advantage.
- 5 Years’ experience in similar role (Managing Distributors / Partners).
- Experience in managing business with partners in Data Center System Integration, Electrical projects etc.
- Fluency in English written & spoken- local language (Swahili or Amharic will be a plus).
- Regional experience, understanding of distributor, consultants and end user landscape.
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021