Digital Marketing - Intern
Digital Marketing - Intern 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our client was founded on the sole principle of enabling people to connect and communicate effectively using technology. Their 20+ years in the industry has seen them build an unmatched reputation for excellence and service delivery based on this fundamental principle. In order to keep abreast of changes in the global economic and technological landscape, they have developed an online shop. They are therefore looking to manage the companies various online platforms and market it on the digital landscape.
The candidate will be joining and contributing to the evolution of the digital marketing team enabling the company live to its mission to enable people and organizations make life easier with technology.
The candidate we are looking for has a background in web development but also experienced and passionate about software, IT devices and working with digital marketing technology platforms. The role will part of a project team to ensure delivery of a complete end to end digital platform to deliver best customer experience. This will also be a balance of many platforms to deliver marketing campaigns and jumping in to do hands on web development from scratch when needed for email creation, microsite development and daily troubleshooting.
This is an internship role with a strong possibility for full time employment based on performance.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and execute digital marketing campaigns to support web pages up to web form development, landing page creation and testing/deliverability.
- Support the technical team with marketing programs and campaigns that have digital marketing requirements including email, website content, microsite development, form creation, newsletters and webinars.
- Develops, tests, documents, and implements high quality websites and applications on time that perform according to specifications and requirements documents
- Hands on coding for web applications, microsites, and database integrations using HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP and general front-end web development skills. Application of these core web development skills to troubleshoot and maintain the functionality and performance of the website.
- Daily technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis of technical issues, along with managing testing and bug tracking/resolution for new functionality.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, active contribution to team issues, support of team members and sharing of relevant information.
- Experience optimizing websites for SEO from a technical perspective for things like site structure, canonicals, metatags. (versus content optimization).
- Strong experience using Adobe products or related tools for creating/editing graphics and website artifacts.
- Enjoys solving problems and providing the best possible solutions
- Strong decision-making and strategic planning skills
- Enjoys designing and developing modern-looking and highly effective web pages and content
- Enjoys staying current with new technology
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Diploma or degree in Computer Science, Web Software Development or related disciplines
- Knowledge of working with APIs and Web Services
Others/ preferred qualifications
- Additional foundation in the principles of user experience design and user interface design.
- Familiarity with working with leading cloud platforms as AWS, Azure
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.