Development Associate (contractor) At Wikimedia Foundation
Development Associate (contractor) At Wikimedia Foundation 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duities and Responsibilities:
- Fundraising data administration
- Support the Major Gifts team in fundraising data entry, ensuring clean and up-to-date data in our donor database, CiviCRM. As needed, produce reports and donor lists from the database.
- Assist matching gifts process by verifying employee matching gifts, completing and returning matching gift forms via email.
- Assist with gift processing and donor acknowledgement services, working with team members to record donation details, produce donation thank you letters, and track donor recognition preferences. Collaborate with the Donor Services team to answer fundraising related questions over email and in our customer service software, Zendesk.
- Perform general administrative support duties, as needed, to support members of the Major Gifts team in efforts to grow and improve the Wikimedia Foundation’s fundraising program.
- Fundraising events supportWork under the close supervision of the Senior Events Project Manager with the virtual events portfolio
- Assist with event-related administrative duties, including but not limited to recording and tracking event registrations, producing and sending acknowledgement and thank you letters.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all event tasks and timelines
- Update and maintain event-related donations and donor interactions in the donor database
- Respond to event-related donor inquiries in Zendesk
- Perform additional event-related activities as time permits
- Endowment SupportComplete endowment gift processing (Engage, including QCD, and Tides gifts) and reconciliation
- Support for Planned Giving tasks, as needed
- Perform general administrative support duties, as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree + 1-2 yrs of relevant work experience in non-profit, tech or events
- Ability to work in an open, transparent, and collaborative environment, while respecting donor confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a dynamic environment, while providing attention to detail, and completing work in a timely manner
- Strong time management skills; planning and prioritizing work to accomplish all tasks in the time allotted
- Exercises discretion and good judgment
Additionally, we’d love it if you have:
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Virtual event management experience
- Experience working with volunteer-led, non-profit organizations
- Experience using a donor database or records management system
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working with a distributed organization
- Experience with donor engagement
- Experience with Zendesk (customer service inquiry management) and CiviCRM (donor database) platforms
- Understanding of the free culture, free software, or online rights movements
Vacancies in NGO, Community & Social DevtView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.