Designer At Camusat
Designer At Camusat 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Camusat is a key player in telecom network roll out. Our expert teams can design, build, power and manage your telecom infrastructures anywhere in the world.
- Studies and carries out the mechanical design of parts, products or structures and formalizes them through standardized plans of details, sub-assemblies or assemblies and definition files,
- Studies and carries out plans or drawings of construction projects, rehabilitations, interior and / or exterior works development according to the technical and architectural solutions transmitted and in accordance with the rules of the end custome
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Position
Participation in pre-project technical studies
- Collect the client’s wishes (via the architect’s plans) in terms of the functionalities of the work to be carried out (purpose of the work, aesthetics, etc.),
- Precisely analyze the technical file: dimensions, technical constraints (distribution of concrete, reinforcement plan, etc.), topography (slope, soil analysis, etc.) and regulatory constraints, etc.,
- Receive and integrate the results of the calculations provided by the calculators in order to size the first sketches of the work on paper,
- ∙Have the client (architect, town planners, etc.) and the design office validate the first drafts and technical sketches produced (section plans, detailed plans, etc.),
- Estimates of deadlines and costing of plans in conjunction with the construction economist and design engineers,
- Possibly direct, coordinate and control the work of a team of designers.
Production of execution documents
Carry out surveys in the field,
- Integrate dimensions and technical details in the creation of graphic elements,
- Design the graphic elements (visuals, study plans, execution plans, etc.) necessary for each stage of the construction: for project management (section plan, sketches, etc.), for project management execution work (detailed plans, formwork plans, etc.),
- Produce nomenclatures with diagrams or drawings illustrating the execution and assembly processes, ∙ Check and validate the quality of the plans and documents produced, in order to obtain administrative authorizations (building permits, etc.).
Monitoring of work progress
- Adjust the documents in relation to the reality on the ground (measurements, visuals, etc.) and the progress of the work,
- Include in the documents the updates related to the evolution of the site,
- Ensure the relationship with the various clients (architects, design engineers, etc.) as part of the monitoring of the work,
- Be the interface between designers and operational staff,
- Possibly coordinate a project or a team.
INITIAL TRAINING AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
- BAC +3 in architecture, civil engineering, or any other equivalent field
- 2 years of experience in the realization of telecom works
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Telecoms project design and monitoring
- Mastery of telecoms sites
- Rigor and precision
- Autonomy / Inventiveness / Method / Supervisory capacity