Deputy Certification Officer At Africert Ltd
Deputy Certification Officer At Africert Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for all communication to clients regarding certification matters
- Liaise and follow up on prospective audits with clients, prompting and converting them into confirmed audits in good time based on expiry date of the current certification.
- Managing the application process in good time: i.e receiving the applications and liaising with the Scheme Managers for application approvals and confirmation of audit dates to the client once approved by the Scheme Managers.
- Issuing clients with the necessary contracts and sublicense agreements, ensuring that the same are signed before engagement.
- Coordinating with finance team by giving them all information necessary for quote generation.
- Liaising with the calendar manager to slot prospective, tentative and confirmed audits
- Generating and dispatch of audit plans to the clients
- Communicating with the audit team by sending them the relevant documents needed for audit planning and execution in good time.
- Consistently adhere to scheme protocols on matters to do with application and registration processes necessary to uphold accreditation of AfriCert.
- Familiarize yourself with the Quality manual, Internal Operating Standards and Finance Policy and be bound by the provisions therein.
- Any other duties which may be assigned to you by the Technical Manager or the C.E.O from time to time relevant to the above role or your qualifications
Minimum Requirements for the Job :
- University degree-in Horticulture or Agriculture or Food science course or business and international relations course
- Trained and passed by IRCA Lead auditor course ISO 9001:2015
- Trained and passed in Social standard and audited as a support or lead auditor in the standard
- Experience in agriculture sector more than 3 years in auditing standards e.g. RA, UTZ, GLOBALGAP as an auditor, Social standards
- Training skills
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning ERP and UTZ multitrace
- Auditing experience of COCOA crop in RA or UTZ standard
- Currently auditing GRASP, 4C and ISO 22000 as well as other crops is an added advantage
- Audited or experience working with the standards: GG, GRASP, 4C, UTZ, RA
- Knowledge of relevant information systems and tools necessary to carry out quality monitoring activities on the certification process Such as (but not limited to) Microsoft Excel, Rainforest Alliance Learning Network, and Rainforest Alliance CB Management platform.
What’s next if you are interested?
If you are confident, you have the above skills set, please send you current CV (maximum 3page) and a cover letter which shall cover the following areas:
- Your work history timeline – in brief!
- What qualities you would bring to our organization,
- Why you want to leave where you are, and come to work for this company.
- Your availability to start.
- The salary range you are looking at.