Depot Operations Officer At Twiga Foods Limited
Depot Operations Officer At Twiga Foods Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Depot Operations Officer is responsible for night shift operations at the depots. They oversee the timely, in full and cost-effective off- loading of stock from the warehouse, confirmation against the manifest and loading of orders for delivery to the customer.
- Ensure that Inventory Control Practices are always adhered to safeguarding against any losses
- Deliver on efficient and optimum use of space in delivery trucks during loading to reduce cost of hired 3rd Party Logistics
- Accurately and efficiently monitor receiving of dispatch trucks with stock, offloading and loading of products for last mile delivery and DMS entries to sales routes.
- Confirming of cycle times for delivery trucks, checking volume of dispatched products against the ordered quantity and overseeing any risk which might cause the delay to the distribution team
- Ensure that all records at the warehouse including but not limited to stock count documents, handover documents, attendance records are accurately filled as per the defined timelines.
- Ensure that all staff adhere to all set safety rules and guidelines, including but not limited to the daily safety toolkit routines prior to the beginning of every shift. Also ensure that they are in their full outlined PPE (as per the JSA-Job Safety Assessment) to avoid getting injured as they work
- A diploma or degree in Supply Chain Management
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools and Basic Computer Skills
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Twiga is an Equal Opportunity Employer.