Customer Service Executive
Customer Service Executive 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Direct Supervisor: HR &Admin
Department/Group: Customer service
Job Category: Client Management
Relationships: Internal and External
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Travel Required: Occasionally
Customer service executive will responsible for developing, maintaining and support business into customer’s success while working with strict (SLAs) service level agreement. Success in this role is through building and maintains good working relationship with our current clients from project initiation to post implementation support. The role holder is a people person who enjoys working in a team and values engaging and building relationships with different people irrespective of rank or title. This role works closely with the director, administrator to meet the set financial targets for the business.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Customer Relationship ,Management and Support
• Carry out training to clients regarding the systems.
• Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
• Establish client support service by handling complaints via phone calls, emails, zoom meetings, provide appropriate solutions and alternative through the time limits and follow up to ensure resolutions. • Collaborate and coordinate with developer’s team to transition projects from development/presupport into the support business.
• Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
• Be the voice of the customer inside the organization;
• Coordinate resources in order to deliver services and success to clients.
• Resolve clients complains via phone calls, emails and online meetings.
• Open and maintain client accounts by recording accounts information.
• Manage internal processes to support our client systems.
• Perform other duties as requested by the company.
2. Business Development.
• Generate sales Leads.
• Developing new business.
• Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
• Manage customer renewals and new wins.
• Recommend potential product or services to management by collecting client information and analyzing customer needs.
• Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability.
3. Management and Research
• Develop a detailed customer experience/service project plan to track progress and satisfaction.
• Identify new trends in customer services and implementing them to ensure full customer satisfaction.
• Submit weekly progress reports using the time sheets and ensure data is accurate. And present daily and monthly reports that shows the business performance and the forecast of the following week / month.
• Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the wakili CMS tracker.
• Track and record customer service activities in the time sheets and ensure timely delivery.
4. Research and Market Analysis
• Analyzing and understand market trends through customer feedback and research and advise the company on the customer management and tactics;
• Initiate market research, studies and projects needed to inform decision making in customer experience/service practices, strategies and tactics;
5. Corporate Positioning
• Give presentations, seminars and briefings to clients articulating Organization’s Value Proposition.
• Build productive client relationships and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Carrying and presenting self in a way that reflects a positive image of the company to the public.
• BSc/BA in Business Management, business administration, Bachelor of Commerce, Public relations and communication or relevant field.
• 1-2 years experience as a Customer experience/service executive.
• Proven customer satisfaction track record
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
• Computer savvy with working knowledge of company’s products.
• Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
• Able to work under pressure, able to multitask, excellent team player and able to work in a multinational environment.
• Good interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills
• Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
• Willing and commit to stay at least 2 years with the position.