Customer Operations Analyst At Ilara Health
Customer Operations Analyst At Ilara Health 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
About the Role
As a Customer Operations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for helping the customer success team be more productive, work more effectively, and deliver better service to their customers. You’ll assist in rolling out of pilots/projects/medical camps and prepare reports on them.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer success.
- Conducting surveys in Ilara’s healthcare facilities to collect data and other assessments.
- Work closely with key account executives in building up the pilots/projects/medical camps to run and execution and prepare reports from the pilots/projects done.
- Analyzing support workflows and making suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyzing raw patient data from Ilara’s healthcare facilities into usable and useful patient information as required.
- Taking on other ad hoc projects when needed.
- 2+ years in a customer service role, ideally within financial services, telecommunications, or other digital products
- Experience handling customer inquiries via email, chat, or other written communications
- Proficient in data reporting and analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks efficiently
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-starter – can work well alone or on a team.
- Fast Learner and Ability to adapt quickly
- Medical Insurance upon successfully completing probation
- Travel reimbursements for travel expenses incurred at work- while going to the field. Please note that this does not cover daily transportation to the office
- Working with a team of smart, vibrant and diverse professionals.