Customer Experience Executive/manager
Customer Experience Executive/manager 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Customer Experience Executive/Manager
- Drive Superior Customer Experience performance.
- Propose and promote internal and external Customer Experience initiatives within the Organization.
- Develops policies, procedures, business processes and structures that drive a culture of consistency, dependability, and reliability.
- Service excellence: know the customer and ensure they provide an excellent experience, at all times, be the voice of the customer by maintaining strong direct connection to what is happening every day with our customers and their questions/issues.
- Build and manage a strong long-term relationship with VIP customers with the objective of retaining and growing customer spend.
- Provide leadership in resolution of complex and high-priority service issues, as escalated from the team, to effectively ensure prompt and accurate resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Be primarily responsible for auditing and other quality assurance methods to ensure that the team meets or exceeds all accuracy, SLA, and quality metrics and standards.
- Implement customer initiatives that lead to developing an intimate relationship with our Customers
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting customer surveys and benchmarking best practices and analyzing customer information and applications.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions data to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience.
- Reputational risk detection, management and reporting.
- Provide regular reports for Customer Experience monitoring and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in Customer Experience or Key account management
- Experience in the ICT industry preferable
- Self-driven & proven regarding Customer experience- acute attention to Customer issues
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast paced environment,
- Effectively manage competing and/or changing priorities
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management -Able to relate well to people at all levels
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation skills, and decision making skills
- Excellent organizational skills -Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively