Cost Accountant At Coca-cola Beverages Africa
Cost Accountant At Coca-cola Beverages Africa 1 PositionCoca-Cola Company Ltd
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. In Uganda, CCBA is represented by Century Bottling Company and Rwenzori Bottling Company We are currently seeking to recruit a Cost Accountant based in Mbarara. As a Cost Accountant,l you will report directly to the Management Accountant Key Purpose Statement To ensure effective cost control management and process disciplines.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Internal controls and compliance
• PR processing, monitoring, tracking, and releasing
• Cost control and management – engaging different stakeholders on costs
• Monitor Internal Audit Findings closeouts. (finance support)
Reporting and Analysis
Complete and oversee the following:
• Daily Overhead recovery Report
• Daily Production variance Report
• Daily Price Variance Report
• Daily settling of Openwork orders
• Weekly Cash Operating Expense Report
• DME tracking and invoicing
• POV alignment vs. P&L
• Provide/Conduct analysis and financial advice when required.
• Balance sheet budgeting for the tactical plan/RE (1year – 12month budget, three annual High-level plan).
• Compilation of Income Statement budgets for finance cost centers.
• Process and consolidation of all key reporting cycles: month-end, budgeting, and RE.
• Engage in regular internal and external benchmarking.
• Deliver a customer-centric, business partnering finance function able to challenge constructively and work with the functions to deliver the initiatives, KPIs, and financial objectives.
Plan and distribute the following with timelines:
• Financial tasks.
• Custodian of SAP monthly tasks (month end).
• Support finance staff within the country to develop relevant long-term capability through coaching and training.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree, CPA K/ACCA A, CIMA
• Added advantage: Certified Accreditation
• Experience in finance in an FMCG
• SAP Experience.
• Analyst experience.
• Demonstrated track record of effective performance management and developing staff
• Foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships
• Exceptional accounting and reporting skills
• Attention to detail
• Goal-orientated and committed to delivering quality outputs
• Detailed process and analytical ability
• Good self-management practices and able to work well in a team
• Ability to work with people at various levels of the business
• Strong verbal/analytical reasoning ability
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize, manage complexity and deal with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to manage across multiple countries to meet deadlines
• Policy Adherence
• Finance Acumen